Bleached oak – practical and timeless in furnishing
Elegant and tastefully decorated apartment would like to have any of us. One way to arrange such an interior is furniture in the shade of bleached oak.
Wide application of bleached oak in interiors
Bleached oak is synonymous with class and elegance in the interior and fits perfectly into the latest interior design trends. In modern interiors, bleached oak works well as a furniture color or floor shade (floor panels, wood-effect tiles).
Thanks to its versatility, bleached oak looks great in any room, giving it lightness and optically enlarging it. It looks interesting when combined with contrasting colors. In the color of bleached oak you can buy, among others:
- wall and floor panels,
- various decorative elements e.g.: curtain rods.
Bleached oak inspirations
Bleached oak furniture
Furniture in bleached wood color gives a lightness to the room. They look tasteful and elegant and are most popular in Provencal and rustic styles. Furniture in the shade of bleached oak are especially recommended for small interiors – they optically enlarge the room and give it elegance.
Kitchen furniture in the shade of bleached oak are very popular. They work well in the kitchen. A modern solution is dark furniture combined with worktops in the color of bleached oak, which will emphasize modern household appliances.
Doors in the shade of white oak
Doors in the apartment in the shade of white oak with glazing optically enlarge the space, so they are perfect for small or narrow corridors.
Bleached oak floor
Floor in this shade will be perfect especially in small interior. Light shades, pleasant texture and natural pattern optically enlarge a small room, hiding small imperfections.
Bleached oak on the floor is the perfect background for both light and dark furniture (you can create an interesting contrast).
Wall and ceiling cladding
The walls and ceiling in the color of bleached oak give the interior a unique character. For walls and ceiling, you can use laminated panels, wood and tiles
Different shades of bleached oak
Bleached oak comes in a wide range of shades – from bleached pink, to silvery gray and intentionally aged brown oak. Bleached oak can have a cold tone (light notes of blue and purple) or a warm tone (soft pink, light beige and peach). This allows everyone to find the right shade for their interior. In the Scandinavian style, bleached oak in a cold shade will work best. For a rustic or country style, bleached oak in a warm shade will be best.
When choosing furniture in the shade of bleached oak, it is worth considering:
- the amount of natural light in the room – if the room is from the north, it is worth using warm shades of bleached oak, which will balance the colors in the room. In interiors on the south side, it is worth using bleached oak in warm colors;
- thesize of the room – furniture in bleached oak color optically enlarges the room. In large interiors it can be combined with dark accessories, which will emphasize the charm of the whitened furniture.
- interiorstyle – furniture in bleached oak color match any style thanks to its universality;
- palette of interior colors – bleached oak looks best when combined with contrasting colors.